Thank you Metropolitan for your generous and consistent giving that demonstrates just how much we care! Christmas is an extra special time to demonstrate love for God and one another!
You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. (2 Corinthians 9:11 NIV). Last year, our Gifts from the Heart outreach effort was able to bless over 400 elementary school children with new school uniforms and new toys.
Metropolitan Family, we need your support again this year to make Gifts from the Heart a success! Here’s how you can help!
- Register your children for gifts or volunteer to sponsor a child by purchasing the toys on that child’s gift list by November 15.
- Purchase and drop off new unwrapped toy(s) or Target Gift Card(s) on Saturday, December 17 at the William Paca Elementary School, located at 7801 Sheriff Road, Landover, MD 20785. Note: We do not provide bikes or electronics!
- Contribute through one of our 5 giving options and remember to designate your contribution to Gifts from the Heart.
- Login and click: “Account or Lists”
- Select: “Find a List or Registry”
- Enter: “Metropolitan Baptist Church,” and then select, “Gift List”
- Select: Items from the list and purchase them and drop them off on 12/17 at William Paca Elementary School
Registration forms are available on our website and by emailing email@example.com are also due by November 15, 2022. For more information, please contact Rev. Brenda Girton-Mitchell or call the church at 202-238-5000.